Time to repack my bags, return the borrowed car, and say my final goodbyes. That's right, I'm headed to Namibia! Seven weeks to the day since I found out my temporary visa was denied, I finally got approved for a 2-year work permit. So next Tuesday I'll catch a flight and spend the next two days hopping airports on my way to Windhoek.
I've gotten so used to being in waiting-mode, that it's interesting trying to reorient myself back into leaving-mode. Despite the delays, this has actually been a really good time to invest in relationships here, continue researching and learning in preparation for ministry in Namibia, and allow my faith to go through some necessary growing pains. Through this process I've come to learn that just as God is glorified by providing in answer to our prayers, so also is He glorified in our faith and trust in Him while expectantly waiting for that provision to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment