![]() |
| click to enlarge |
“I was not looking forward to the mission trip because I knew we would be working with kids. I thought it was not my calling or ministry. But God proved me wrong. One of the things I have learned is that kids are precious to God. I understood what Christ said that we should be like little kids. Kids are precious to God and they are created by him and Jesus Christ died for them, too. We as believers have a responsibility to show love to these kids because it was so obvious that this was what they needed: LOVE. I remember a saying that 'God qualifies the unqualified.' So for me that was one of the things that I learned from the mission trip: God is the one who qualifies us to do His work in this world.”
~Thomas (Okahandja)
"While we were worshipping God on Sunday morning we learnt that one of the homesteads in the bush had completely burnt down the previous day. We went to visit and it was a shock. The people had lost everything. It was such a privilege for us to go and comfort them by praying for them and giving them blankets and food. We had taken second hand clothing from Windhoek with us and so far did not have the chance to distribute it. This was a golden opportunity and the clothes greatly blessed the people. They were so encouraged, telling us that they had been advised to go to the witch doctor because of what had happened. But instead it was God who took the initiative by coming to them as He sent His people to help and encourage them."
~Russell (Onekwaya West)



No comments:
Post a Comment