Social Icons

Home Assignment

Having been in Namibia for five years now, my second year term is finishing up and I'm about to return to the States for a 6-month home assignment (What is "Home Assignment"?). During that time I will be reconnecting with all those Stateside who have been participating in this ministry through prayer and financial support and sharing more about what God's been doing in Namibia. I'll be visiting churches to encourage them to be involved in God's mission in the world. And I'll get to spend some time for rest and spiritual refreshment.

I'll spend about three of those months investing back into my home church in New Hampshire. The rest of the time I'll be traveling around the east coast and northern mid-west area making visits along the way. If you're in any of those areas and would like to connect up or have me visit your church then please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment