Social Icons

Milestone Reached!

I have two different goals for raising my support: 1) The one-time costs of preparing, getting to, and setting up life and ministry in Namibia, and 2) The ongoing monthly costs of living and doing ministry in Namibia. At the beginning of December, I was at approximately 42% for each of those goals, but God has blown me away with His provision this month!

If you've read about God's provision through my Christmas Benefit Concert below, then you know I made it 25% closer to the goal for my one-time needs in just that one event. Additionally, some of my expenses have come in significantly under budget. For example, God provided a vehicle for half of what we had budgeted! I was able to sit down with my financial guy at SIM and adjust my total need to reflect these God-provided savings. As a result, I now have 100% of my one-time needs!

So are one-time gifts still needed? Absolutely! I still need about 43% of my monthly support. So we will take those additional one-time gifts and spread them out over the length of my first term to count as monthly support. So if all you can give is a one-time gift, please do give because it still helps toward my monthly support.
 Thank you so much to all those who continue to give generously and faithfully! It's a privilege to partner with you and I couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment